Share some love to this ardent, pundit photographer and his brilliant post idea by visiting and follow his Instagram: key_to_kye
Influenced by Ben Greenfield & Melody Bettie
Full length photo below:
Leading a fulfilling life is one of the many abjured aspirations that humans crave for, inadmittedly. Humans are emotional beings, and thus we are able to feel, and to personalise our demeanor which makes us all special. There is no one man’s island in the life that we live in because we will meet someone at some point in time.
We do not need joy to feel grateful, we can feel joy by being grateful; giving generously, whole-heartedly, is better than being a selfish person. It is erroneous to surmise that giving is a terrible thing, giving is akin to letting go something valuable to you, regardless your value for it. Gratitude turns what we have into enough. Directs our mind to what we already have instead of the mindless pursue of the non-essentials. With gratitude, denial becomes acceptance, chaos becomes order, meal becomes feast, and the list goes on.
Complaining about the imperfections of life is part and parcel of our path of life, it is inevitable, but we have to accept that we have innate flaws and we are borned into this imperfect realm of perfect imperfections. Thus, perceive, embrace the flaws, the negativity, convert them into positivity, expressing positivity in the form of gratitude, in order to discover the intrinsic purpose of life, realising the very silver cord that makes us alive, to lead the joyful life that everyone desired at some point of their lives.
Daily gratitude is the panacea to negating all the daily negativity surrounding us. Practicing, embracing daily gratitude, distinct imprints can be seen in all facets of our daily lives, most importantly, one would be much happier, not because of the fame or the wealth, but the feeling of contentment of being able to express and practise gratitude.
The adage- surround people who will lift you up, stay away from people who will bring you down, contradicts clearly with the context of gratitude because we need to return kindness to other people in this circle of life. When you see on old lady who needs to cross the road, or someone with their hands full trying to open a door, or someone who needs some kindness of helping, help them, share, return the kindness to the cycle of life.
Craving for more? Down below:
Draft by Kelvin (if you are interested):
influenced by Ben Greenfield & Melody Bettie
- We do not need joy to feel grateful. But we can feel joy by being grateful.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough. Directs our mind to what we already have instead of the mindless pursue of the non-essentials.
- With gratitude, denial becomes acceptance, chaos becomes order, meal becomes feast, and the list goes on.
- Also help us to battle materialism, refocused us to invest more in people relationship and etc.
- This powerful emotion also stimulates the release of the feel-good hormone such as oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine where you will also get after eating chocolate or when you are spending time with your love ones.
- People always complain life is not perfect and they are not as happy as they they would be.
- This all can be easily overturned by practicing daily gratitude.
- By embracing daily gratitude, difference can be seen in all aspects, most importantly, one would be happier, not because of the fame or wealth, but the feeling of contentment.